I am an Independent Health and Life Insurance Agent operating in California. The focus of my business is Asset Protection for seniors. I can assist you with Life Insurance, Fixed Indexed Annuities, Long Term Care, Final Expense plans, Small business options, and Medicare products. In recent months I have jumped in to Health Care Reform and how it will affect the Small Business Entrepreneur. See the Health Care Reform tab to see what I can offer.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual Review: As our lives change, and unfortunately or fortunately change is inevitable, so do our needs. I meet with you when change has occurred to ascertain if there is a better product to cover yours and your family’s needs. This meeting starts with a phone call and has no obligation on your part.
- I am an independent Agent, and therefore do not accept any quotas or limitations from Carriers. Nor am I limited to the products of a single Carrier. Being independent enables me to work as I choose which is to have my needs analysis of your requirements be the basis for my product recommendations.
- My services are FREE TO YOU! I earn my money when I find the product that best covers your needs and am compensated by the Carriers I am appointed with. I choose only highly rated company’s and will spend hours going over their offerings before I present them to my clients.
- My illustrations include two choices available to you. I will openly confide the strengths and weaknesses of each choice to enable you to make an informed choice. With a goal promise of “the best possible coverage at the lowest out of pocket cost to you”.
- You don’t have to be rich to work with me. In a recent study by the Kaiser Foundation, it was determined that 56% of seniors living in California are 200% of the Federal Poverty level. I spend 30% of my sales time looking for these Seniors so that I may assist them in obtaining extra help where needed. If you know someone that falls in that category, send them to me, maybe I can help.
“I was born and raised in Detroit Michigan, and having grown up in the Motor City, I guess it was inevitable that I may be influenced by the Auto industry. Henry Ford is known to say something I have adopted as my philosophy in my 35 years of matching consumers up with products that fit their needs: “I may not have all the answers, but give me an hour and I will get them”. I’d like to find the answers for you. I invite you to call me. (707) 324-9994”